High SPECIALIZATION in Financial Transactions, Corporate Communications, Crisis Management, Media and Investor Relations.
We have successfully created and disseminated client narratives and messages to target audiences.
It has a multi-disciplinary group of highly qualified professionals with extensive experience in the financial and business sectors
- Eurocofín is a leading Spanish consultancy with more than 25 years’ experience in financial transactions, corporate communications, crisis management, media and investor relations.
- Eurocofín consists of a team of 30 highly-qualified professionals drawn from several nationalities and with backgrounds in investment banking, investor relations, financial journalism, marketing and advertising.
Eurocofín works in four complementary areas that complement each other, covering all aspects of corporate communication strategy:
- Strategic Advice.
- Advice on Communication:
- Domestic Media Relations.
- International Media Relations.
- Investor Relations.
- Business Intelligence.
What we do
- We help reposition and reinforce how our clients are perceived by their target audiences, mainly the media and financial markets.
- We analyze the positioning of our clients in the media and design and execute a Communication Plan that pursues the strategic goals of the company.
We implement strategic communication plans with domestic and international media, according to key messages that are aligned and coordinated, to all of our clients´ corporate communication vehicles, external as well as internal.
- We help our clients´ high level management and investor relations teams detect market trends and investors needs and concerns and to adapt their teams and capabilities accordingly.
- Eurocofín has privileged relationships with national media, foreign correspondents and opinion-makers, and also has a deep understanding of financial markets analysts and investors, which help us design and transmit the appropriate messages to the appropriate target audiences.
Lines of collaboration
- Strategic advice to the company’s top management. Design and implementation of global and strategic corporate communication plans.
- Assist the company´s high level management by providing a external, professional, independent advice and perspective on a regular basis.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Privatizations / Initial Public Offerings.
- Takeover Bids.
- Audit of the company´s image with the media, analyst and investor communities.
- Crisis Management and prevention.
- Communication courses and training of public spokespersons.
TELECOMUNICATIONS / IT
AERONAUTICAL / SHIPPING INDUSTRY
INDUSTRIAL / MINING SECTOR
HEALTH / BIOTECHNOLOGY
CONSTRUCTION / REAL ESTATE
LAW FIRMS / CONSULTANCIES
FOOD / TOBACCO